Monday 11 March 2013

{ expert advice }

A month or so ago, I submitted a question to the daytime show, CityLine in the hopes that one of their guest experts could help me figure out how to revamp the exterior front of our home.



My question was this:

We recently moved into the semi-detached home in the attached photos and I want to work on giving the front of the home a bit of a facelift. Looking for recommendations for how I can update the exterior [trim, door(s), windows, cladding/siding (where appropriate), pillars, porch] in a traditional/transitional style.

Side note: To give you a sense of my style, I love the look of this home:


Photo from Houzz.com 

I was driving to a friend's place the other day and realized I had never heard back from the show so I assumed my question wasn't going to be answered. When I got home later that day, to my surprise, there was an email from the show letting me know it would be answered on Thursday, March 14!

Can't wait to hear what they have to say. I'll follow up with a post on their answer once it airs.

No comments:

Post a Comment